An individualized approach to wellness is the health paradigm of the future.
Too often, health practitioners take a one-size-fits-all approach. But no two people are the same. I believe that health recovery is best obtained by customizing a wellness plan that meets the unique needs of each client.
What does ‘holistic health’ mean?
Our bodies are designed for self-healing if given what they need.
Holistic health looks at the whole person, not just the symptoms, and how our environment (food, air, stress, toxins) can influence our health. For many of today’s chronic health issues, taking a holistic approach can be very beneficial. In particular, my clients tend to be children and adults with a variety of health concerns:
- Autism, Asperger’s, ADHD
- Autoimmune Disease
- Developmental Disabilities
- Digestive Issues
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Neurological Disorders
How do you create a customized wellness plan?
Individualized testing is performed using non-invasive EAV (or electrodermal screening) technology. Commonly used in Europe, this type of testing is only offered by a few trained practitioners in North America. EAV testing measures energetic imbalances at various meridian points in the body. These imbalances are indicative of health deficiencies. Based on test results, a customized wellness plan is created to most effectively address deficiencies with the goal of restoring the body’s innate ability to heal.
What does the plan entail?
The wellness plan incorporates what is needed most by your body from a nutritional, physiological and detoxification perspective based on a four-step approach to healing:
- NOURISH An unnourished body cannot heal. Diet modifications and nutritional supplements address inflammation or deficiencies that block the uptake of nutrients.
- SUPPORT A body needs energy to recover. Plant-based remedies provide gentle yet effective support to key organs in the body that facilitate the healing process.
- CLEANSE Built-up toxins create disease. Homeopathic remedies cleanse toxins at both the extracellular and intracellular level.
- RESTORE Once the healing process is restored, an individualized maintenance protocol can sustain the benefits of recovery.