Dietary support for autism.
Well Amy is pleased to partner with Generation Rescue to support the health recovery of children diagnosed with autism. Each quarter, Well Amy donates gluten-free, casein-free foods to recipients of the Rescue Family Grant program. Studies have shown that many children with autism benefit from a GFCF Diet. Response to this program has been overwhelmingly positive.
- “Receiving the box of GFCF products from Well Amy was like early Christmas!”
- “We received our Well Amy box today and I am soooo thankful for that. What an awesome bonus to the Generation Rescue grant program.”
- “We love all of our yummy food and already want more! Thank you so much!”
Get started. Give back.
Interested in starting a GFCF Diet and supporting Generation Rescue? Purchase a Generation Rescue Get Healthy Starter Kit – GFCF Diet and Well Amy will donate $5 of each kit purchase to Generation Rescue.
About Generation Rescue.
Generation Rescue is dedicated to the recovery of children with autism spectrum disorders by providing guidance and support for medical treatment to improve the quality of life for autistic children and their families.
Generation Rescue was founded by Lisa and JB Handley after their son was diagnosed with autism in 2004. Not believing this was their son’s lifelong destiny, they embarked on a journey of research and healing. Armed with knowledge, the Handley’s began recovering their son. They started Generation Rescue to help other parents interested in pursuing a similar path.
Generation Rescue sponsors many programs in support of its mission:
- Rescue Angels: A network of over 1,400 parents of children with autism in 48 countries who volunteer their time to answer questions, give guidance, and provide referrals to families in need.
- Rescue Family Grants: A 90-day program that provides medical, therapeutic and dietary assistance to families in need. To date, more than 700 individuals have participated and report improvement in speech, language, behavior, health and wellness, and social interaction.
- Autism Education Summit: Annual autism conference to learn about the latest autism research and therapies from leading scientists and physicians.
- 1-877-98AUTISM: A toll-free hotline to provide guidance and education on autism treatment options and referrals to service providers.